Audio playback very crackly using second rack

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Audio playback very crackly using second rack
  • Hello,
    When I record on one rack and a couple of tracks, the playback/audio output is perfect. However, as soon as I open a new rack, start a new track and record on this track, the audio output is slow and seriously crackly and distorted.
    I'm using a USB Rode Podcaster microphone and the standard Ohm Studio settings.
    I don't think this is a bug but I couldn't find the relevant category, I wonder whether my computer has enough power? It's a brand new laptop:

Or could this be a speakers issue? This is when playing back through the normal PC. If I plugged in headphones through an audio output I wonder if it would resolve this issue? I will check later.

Could anyone help please?
    Thank you.
  • ctherapeutic consideration and treatment of infections,
    hospitalization and medical procedure through Government and private clinics.Deen
    Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is a plan to give medical coverage inclusion to the
    whole occupant populace of the State of Goa, Who are living in Goa for a long time
    and then some. To encourage and take the restorative administrations to the
    following  
    Deen dayal swasthya sewa yojana