Trouble getting started

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Trouble getting started
  • Getting slightly nearer . . .  

Currently I cant log in through the app as it says my login is incorrect (I cut and paste from the reg email - no white space)  but can via the browser - get an error message when I try and create a new project in the browser but can join an existing one though the browser but cant then join it through the app as it says my login details are incorrect even though I use the same details I used to log in to the ohmstudio site via web browser .  . .
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
  • Hi,

Actually we just put a new release online, so maybe this is why.
    Please download the new version, retry, and keep us posted with your issue.

Thanks,

Fuchsia Force
  • Hi downloaded new version which boots up fine but I cant create a new project

I can however join other peoples projects

Thanks

message reads
    03 ZOING! (+ a short plate reverb tail)
    That's the noise of your face hitting the magnetic field protecting this page. You're logged into the Cohmunity, but it seems you don't have permission to access this specific content.
  • This was a permission issue. It has been fixed.
  • Still getting that message

403 ZOING! (+ a short plate reverb tail)That's the noise of your face hitting the magnetic field protecting this page. You're logged into the Cohmunity, but it seems you don't have permission to access this specific content.
  • Does my account need deleting and restarting?
  • I changed that. Does it work now ?
  • Are there maybe prefs on my machine that need deleting?
  • So... I have this same kind of problem.

Ohm-Studio loads up normally but when i try to login, it gives me this:

"Connection failled"

"The Ohm Studio server is not reachable."

• Hi DrJoness,

It's not the same kind of bug. We understood what happened to Circleofsmoke and it should be fixed.

It seems that your computer is not able to reach our server. Do you have a limited internet connexion? (hot spot for example). It may explain your error as the Ohm Studio need to communicate through specific ports.

• Hey Yellow Force,

No i don't have a limited connection, I use internet with ethernet port with 8mb DSL and i can use other programs like poker-client normally so it's a little bit weird.

But i am a new Mac user and have just recently bought iMac 27" I7 (mid 2010), so i guess that could be a problem?! :D 

• Hi Dr,

You have in your application folder an "Ohm Studio Beta Reporter". Please launch it and send us a report with a short description. We'll analyse it and we'll probably come back with more questions ;-)

Thx.

• I get Authentation Failed when I try to log into the ohm studio .... I use the same user name and password...that will let me log into ohmstudio.com....but when I try to start the installed DAW it gives me Authentation Failed...

Any ideas?