Cursor turns into <-->

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Cursor turns into
  • This may be minor, but my cursor regurally turns from normal pointer to a cursor like so: <-->...it goes back to normal in a few seconds....this is still happening after the newer 62404 update

thanks

harry2611

Windows 7

• Is this cursor the regular Windows cursor for resizing a window, or is it the internal Ohm Studio cursor for resizing patterns? Is this because you were hovering your mouse over the vertical edge of a pattern, a note or something like that? Or did you do any other action, or even nothing particular?

— Laurent
  • sorry for the late reply, but, it is the cursor that is inside ohmstudio...internal...it will turn to this other pointer anywhere in the ohmstudio...it lasts for about 5 seconds and always goes back to the regular pointer...

thanks

harry2611

• I noticed that when this happens you just need to place the cursor off the ohmstudio frame, like point it to the task bar or something, and it comes back to normal
  • Confirmed - if I move in and out of OhmStudio too quick, I get it.  I have to change cursor in OhmStudio to correct it.