The initial email has not been sent, after starting an account.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The initial email has not been sent, after starting an account.
  • Hello I am new to this program and beyond anxious to get it going! I signed up for an account and it said to wait for an email. Well it has been 24 hours so far with no email. I checked my inboxes and spam folders... After waiting a while for an email, I assumed was going to show up within a few minutes, I ended up making another account with another email to try and see if that worked. No luck, same result...

If anyone knows why I have not gotten the email or if you may know how long it takes, PLEASE let me know. I would love to use this awesome program ASAP...

-Chris Hoyt / Pharmies Reggae
  • i have experienced the same thing. Its been 36 hours and still no email.I've even tried using an alternate Email and still no Email.
  • same here agentsofhate... its been about 4 or 5 days so far... please post on here if and when you end up getting it. im interested in knowing... thanks and good luck!

• Should be working now please try again and let me know if it's still not working