Rubber band volume on an audio file?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Rubber band volume on an audio file?
  • I'm wondering if it's possible to control the volume of an audio clip using "rubber band" levels. I know that I can set a clip level, and add fade-in and fade-out timing. And for MIDI, it looks like you can draw "automation" for volume to control it up and down within the clip. But I can't figure out how to do that with audio. 

For example, is this possible on an audio (voiceover) clip? If not within the clip, how would I accomplish this with ohmstudio?

Thanks!
    Doug
  • Update -- jazzcrime taught me how to add a volume adjustment to the track. Solved!
  • I have the same problem. What is the solution? Can you tell me, please?
  • I have the same problem. What is the solution? Can you tell me, please?
    aadoug said:

I'm wondering if it's possible to control the volume of an audio clip using "rubber band" levels. I know that I can set a clip level, and add fade-in and fade-out timing. And for MIDI, it looks like you can draw "automation" for volume to control it up and down within the clip. But I can't figure out how to do that with audio. 

For example, is this possible on an audio (voiceover) clip? If not within the clip, how would I accomplish this with ohmstudio?

Thanks!
    Doug