Can't open project

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Can't open project
  • Hello,
    I just installed Ohm studio and when i create a new project and click open, nothing happens. Any help?
    thank you.
  • Hello,
    Does any one read these?
  • There can be a short latency. Then you have an untitled project that appears. You can rename it. Double click it/click the "open" button ton open it.
  • No, nothing happens. I can create a project... but nothing happens when I click open. Any one have any advice?
  • That's odd. Check that port 5222 and 9090 are open, and that no antivirus is blocking Ohm Studio whatsoever. If that still doesn't work, try to give it a try from another computer (with another access to internet). AFAWCT no one else has this as a general issue.
  • I have the same issue , click on open just do nothing
  • Same for me.  Nothing happens when I try to attempt any project.  Also, I never got my signup email and there's no resend option :(
  • Please check out in your junk folder just in case. Otherwise send me a mail telling which username you chose : webmaster@ohmstudio.com
  • I have sorted it now.  The email had got caught on the server side spam filter so I released it and was able to create and open a project :)
  • Same thing here with IE 11. Compatibility mode just completely borks the page. Works fine with Chrome.
  • Same thing here with IE 11. Compatibility mode just completely borks the page. Works fine with Chrome.

Edit: Still can't open project. C++ runtime error with both Chrome and IE11
  • Hey,

Do you mind sending us a mail (webmaster@ohmstudio.com) with full details of your issues along with screenshots?

Thx,

Mauve;
  • I can't open any project

• Same here.