Looking for vocalists for melodic black metal and post-punky dark synth projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for vocalists for melodic black metal and post-punky dark synth projects.
  • I have two projects with a large number of completed instrumentals, but sadly I'm a rather shitty (and lazy) vocalist, so I was hoping to find someone who might be interested.
    The first is melodic black metal in a somewhat Sacramentum-esque vein, for which I would like a screamer (and maybe the odd bit of clean / chanting, though I suspect I could manage that if necessary). I have an albums worth of tracks for this one. I have some lyrics written too, though they will probably need expanding to fit the length of the songs.
    The second is a dark synth project (for want of a specific genre name), kind of like an early 80s synthy post-punk thing. My preference for this would be a woman with a relatively low voice, but I'm very much open to hearing anything. I have 2 albums worth of tracks for this one (I've been a busy boy).
    If anyone finds that interesting, let me know and I'll hook them up with a track or two to listen to.
    Many thanks.
    Lee