back very strong from this injury, and it is going to be

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

back very strong from this injury, and it is going to be
  • HOUSTON (AP) — With two minutes
    remaining [url=http://www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/trace-mcsorley-jersey-authentic]Trace
    McSorley Jersey[/url] , the Houston Texans down 24-21 to the Indianapolis Colts
    and needing a critical stop at midfield on third-and-1, Andrew Luck tried and
    tried to draw the Texans offside.With the play clock dwindling and the Colts
    facing having to burn a timeout, Luck gave it one last try.Texans defensive end
    Jadeveon Clowney took the bait.The 5-yard penalty gave the Colts a first down
    and, ultimately, the win. The Colts (7-6) snapped a nine-game winning streak by
    the Texans (9-4), trimming Houston’s lead over the AFC South to two games with
    three remaining.Clowney later refused to comment when approached by
    reporters.“He jumped offsides,” Texans defensive end J.J. Watt said. “I mean, I
    think we all saw the same thing. I don’t know what you want me to tell
    you.”Houston’s longtime struggles against the Colts returned Sunday. Their
    Texans’ winning streak started with a 37-34 overtime win in Indianapolis on
    Sept. 30, but they returned to prior misfortunes against the AFC South foe,
    falling to 8-26 all-time against the Colts, including 5-12 at NRG Stadium.“I
    think the Colts did a good
    job [url=http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyler-murray-jersey]Kyler
    Murray Jersey[/url] , but we didn’t play well as an offense,” Texans coach Bill
    O’Brien said. “It’s always going to be the quarterback, the head coach. I
    totally understand that, but we just weren’t very good as an offense. We were
    never able to get into a rhythm.”Indianapolis’ defense gave Houston fits both in
    the passing and running game. The Colts sacked Watson five times for a loss of
    41 yards and held Houston’s rushing offense to just 89 yards on 25
    carries.Watson had 267 yards passing and 35 yards rushing. Tight end Ryan
    Griffin led Houston receivers with 80 yards on five catches, while DeAndre
    Hopkins was held to 36 yards on four catches, including a late 7-yard touchdown
    reception that cut the lead to three.“You learn more with a loss than a win,”
    Watson said. “The wins, you create the mistakes but you won, you celebrate and
    kind of put them behind. Losses kind of bring out the negative plays. We’ll
    correct what we need to correct, get back on the same page and move on from it.
    Maybe it’s a good thing that we ended up losing today, but you never want to
    lose [url=http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey]http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey[/url] ,
    you always want to win.“We’ll push forward.”Luck threw for 399 yards and two
    touchdowns, and receiver T.Y. Hilton piled on 199 yards on nine catches. Hilton
    entered the game as the all-time leader in receiving yards per game at NRG
    Stadium with 122.3 yards and finished Sunday just shy of 200 yards with nine
    catches on 12 targets. In seven career games in Houston, Hilton has topped 100
    yards four times, with three of those topping 175 yards.“We just came off a
    nine-winning streak, so it’s important to not cave your own walls in,” Texans
    safety Tyrann Mathieu said. “We did some great things this season, and
    obviously, still have a lot still to play for. We’re not packing our bags quite
    yet. I think you need to lose every now and then to really get a grip on what
    teams are trying to do to you.” Safety Johnathan Cyprien was not in the Titans
    lineup for any regular season snaps last season as a torn ACL put him out of
    action.There’s nothing positive about that injury, but one of the less painful
    parts of it is that the timing means Cyprien is “almost 100 percent” well ahead
    of the start of the offseason program. He said he’s running and cutting while
    setting his sights on big things once he’s back on the field.“I am going to come
    back very strong from this injury, and it is going to be something special,”
    Cyprien
    said [url=http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-andy-isabella-jersey]Andy
    Isabella Jersey[/url] , via the Titans website.The Titans signed Kenny Vaccaro
    to a one-year deal after Cyprien went down and Cyprien acknowledged that the
    team could decide to bring him back for another year while moving on from the
    final two years of Cyprien’s deal.“In all reality, there’s a couple of different
    scenarios that can happen,” Cyprien said. “It could be we’re both on the team
    together, and I would be more than happy to do that, no problem. Or it could be
    just myself, or it could just be Kenny. That’s just the reality of this
    business. That’s not for me to decide, of course.”With Kevin Byard at one safety
    spot, there may not be much chance of Cyprien and Vaccaro sharing the field in
    2019 but there hasn’t been any indication of what Tennessee plans to do at this
    point in the offseason.