Bug Report

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Bug Report
  • staudtgc said:

Sorry, @red_force, I must not have been clear.  I'm not expecting Ohm to provide MIDI and it doesn't have any trouble recording from my MIDI keyboard.  The problem is I don't hear the output.  Audio plays through my speakers but MIDI doesn't, nor does it give any options for recognizing Windows' sound card to interpret the MIDI, as other DAWs do automatically.  (And how can I edit the piano roll clips unless I can hear what I'm doing?)

MIDI is not audio, they are just like musical notation, they don't make a sound, unless you use them to play an instrument. like @red_force mentioned, you need a MIDI instrument, like UVI to read the MIDI and play the sound you have selected.
    I'm yet to see a DAW that automatically selects an instrument for a MIDI track.
    Hope that makes sense.
  • It's really useful steps to report annoying pugs gmail. That's nice.
  • I just downloaded a fresh version of Ohm (I had to uninstall the previous version I had) and now I keep getting Connection Failed The Ohm Server is not reachable. I got that anytime I tried to login last night too. What is going on?
  • Why am I getting an Ohm Studio server is unreachable when I try to login? What's going on?
  • Hi Mike

There was a server outage which explains the errors. You should be able to install and log in now.

• I can not do the preview. No audio appears on the project page after export
  • The link you have attached gets a 404 not found.

I have found sometimes you need to export the project a second time and then it shows up.

Please try again and let me know if it's still not showing up