OhmStudio.com IS completely dead to new users... but would love to be proved wrong

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

OhmStudio.com IS completely dead to new users... but would love to be proved wrong
  • I am very disapointed that I will not be able to utilize a great tool like OhmStudio. I am also embarrassed thatI spread the word to a lot of my musician friends whom I was planning on collaborating with. They too started accounts and never received emails back, and after that just to troubleshoot started second accounts... When researching the forums, it seems that  the initial emails stopped being sent back in early 2016, however I couldnt find the ohmstudio staff responding to any questions well before that...

If anybody can help me out with the name of a different program in the same style, please respond to this post. 

Chris Hoyt

Pharmies@ www.pharmies,com for collaborations!

• just wanted to let you know I received an email from support indicating that things should be working now.

Please try again and let me know if you're now able to get the account created and access ohmStudio