Drums For my Track

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drums For my Track
  • I need some drum for a song im working on called Start Over New. I posted the track on omhstudio

Let's Start Over New                   12/8 time signiture

Verse a                                                                                                                                                                    
    The world is a maze it just might                                                                                         
    confuse you                                                                                         
    we all make mistake, we must find away      4 Bars                                          
    lets carry on throug                                                                             
    a'                                                                                                         
    Don't let spite within , ever                                                                                                                                  
    consume you                                                                                       
    release the pain, never a-gain                      4 Bars                                                          
    carry a burden                                                                                     
    a'' pre Chorus                                                                                                        
    I know you can fight the struggle                                                         
    inside you                                                                                            
    theres no one to blame, theres no one to shame       4 Bars                         
    lets start over new                                                                                                                                                          

B Chorus                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
    Evil and spite                                                                                       
    shall never agian enter none of our minds  2 bar                                        

Without a doubt                                                                                 
    the troubles of past will have never been true                                    
    Lets start over new   (leads back to second verse softly)   2bars

Verse 2a

Its just a mirage dont ever be

fooled to

lose all you faith, wallow and hate          4Bars

be grateful have pride

a'

the shallowest minds, shall never

induce you

to put people down, give in to the crowd         4bars

stay true to yourself

a'' Pre Chorus

I know you can fight the struggle 

inside you

stay standing tall. get up when you fall        4Bars

and start over new

B Chorus

evil and spite

shall never agian enter none of our minds    2 Bars

without adobt 

throbles of past shall have never been true

let's start over new (leads into ending verese with energy and power)   2 Bars