Getting an error message on attempt to install Ohm App on Mac

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Getting an error message on attempt to install Ohm App on Mac

• p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px}
    span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I have been trying to install the Ohm App a couple of times on my MacBook Air 11", but keep getting the message in the Installer "There was an error during the installation! Please send feedback!" and the link on "feedback" just takes me to my dashboard on the web and to the My Projects tab in the dashboard.

My Mac has MacOS 10.10.5, 8 GB of RAM, 10 gigs free on every partition. The mounting point /Applications is a symbolic link to the partition /Volumes/Applications, this has already thrown off very few other applications (actually, the only one I can remember is VirtuaBox, but there might have been others), so  this could be a potential breaking point.

Is there an installation log somewhere that I could access for more detailed description of the error? The installation bar always proceeds to more or less 1/3 of its length, then all bets are off.

• hmmm, also: where does the css in the first paragraph of my post come from? I sure as hell did not put it there...