My loved OhmStudio... are you dying ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

My loved OhmStudio... are you dying ?
  • I was really blown by OhmStudio when I discovered it ... but now it seems frozen in time with little annoying bugs and no new features ...

What should we do to make the project re-start?
  • Hi,

Frozen is a bit more than what it is (there is some activity behind the scene) but it sure is slown down. There's nothing that can be down for now, but at different point in time that may change. We'll be vocal then.

In the meantime as you can see we're solid at maintaining the service, whether it's uptime or fighting spam (a new plague recently).
  • Thank you for your answer... a little bit of hope ;)
  • Maybe if users who can make videos on YouTube or Facebook groups, more interest may generate more users, in turn some percentage will pay for the Pro service, and it will allow for further development, especially up to 64bit software.

I have plans to make few more videos and promote it, regardless.
    Hope few more can join in.
  • Damned shame, so much promise here but little annoyances make it hard to stick around. I occasionally redownload in the hope that some things have changed but within a hour I remember why I stay away now :( I hope v2 can come one day and get this thing moving again.

• unisev said:

I was really blown by OhmStudio when I discovered it ... but now it seems frozen in time with little annoying bugs and no new features ...

What should we do to make the project re-start?

• I was into ohm when it started but I haven't been around since 2013. I really think ohm can be a gooood thing! I think a good start would be to start a facebook page for ohm. Tell all your friends about ohm. Join SoundCloud and get your tunes into the public "ear" If your interested my tunes are here - https://soundcloud.com/ben-ott-1 LETS HAVE SOME FUN PEEPS p.s. I have degenerative disc disease and ohm is one of the ways I can get back my "mojo" please let me help you, AND YOU HELP ME -  I NEED TO GET A FRIKIN LIFE AGAIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Now it seems impossible to create an account for new users...
    The website has a defective certificate...

Does anybody know an alternative sotware to musically collaborate ?