Need Male Rapper for a movie track

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Need Male Rapper for a movie track
  • Hello

anyone (has to be male...) would like to do a nice little rap in English for me (I already have the lyrics, all I need is vocals), for a short song that's going to be included in an American (lo-budget) feature film?

Since the movie is lo-budget, I have practically no-budget for this, so voluntary contributions will probably be preferred. But it's just a couple of verses really....

thanks
    Ruben (binhof)
  • I think this is a big opportunity for fresh actors they can get an amazing experience with you low budget is no problem for them because they want to try to get experience in their field so you need to contact them. you also provide voluntary contributions for them this is a great idea. keep it up! Leatherheads Jacket
  • It can likewise be utilized to accentuate the worry of a specific
    action, for example, bouncing off a structure, or flying a plane through
    a storm. It is utilized for the most part to impact the feelings of the
    viewer, assignment help so as to frame a superior comprehension of the movie!
  • The raindrops suddenly turn into color of pain. It was like I wanted to cry the day I lost each other. miss u!
  • If you are looking for outfits for your movie song cast then Jacketsinn is the best online leather jacket store, they provide best quality of leather jackets.
  • Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me.
  • Which, obviously, is abstract. Where a few of us had our greatest minutes soundtracked by CĂ©line Dion and dubiously Celtic instrumentals, others grew up watching films Cheap Assignment Writing Service  - Assignmentspot that noticeably highlighted tracks by Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen, and Eminem (to give some examples). At times, these soundtrack tunes are currently more popular than the movies they originated from
  • After writing your conclusion, you might think that you have completed your essay affordable coursework writing service . Wrong. Before you consider this a finished work, you must pay attention to all the small details.