Some plugin with their own internal sequencer....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Some plugin with their own internal sequencer....
  • .... like FXpansion Geist or Xfer Nerve loose all the internal sequencer information when project is closed, even if the sync button has been pressed.

Feng
  • Hi feng.

We don't have Xfer Nerve. But I did the test with FXpansion Geist and couldn't reproduce the problem. Can you please provide more details?
    Also when you click on the Manual Sync button, do you see a response from the server in the Network Activity indicator in the Transport Bar?

Thanks
  • I can reproduce the bug. The sound assigned to each pad is recalled, but the sequencer data (patterns) are most of the times lost. After trying many many times, i got once the pattern 24 recalled, and another time, pattern five recalled, all the others were lost

Feng
  • Hi Feng.

I really can't seem to reproduce the problem. Which version are you using? I'm using 1.1.1.2

Right now, I can only think of one reason to explain this bug: it takes a really long time to upload the preset on the server after clicking the manual sync button, and the project is closed before uploading is complete.