No Output To Audio Interface

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

No Output To Audio Interface
  • Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has been able to route/connect the main output of Ohm Studio to their external audio interface and then on to their studio monitors and headphones.  I can only get the output to come out of my iMac internal speakers.  (Other computer audio does go through my audio interface.)  There doesn't seem to be a way to assign the outputs; it appears in the Ohm Studio audio preferences that it is set up to go to the "Built-In Output" only, so when I try to change that I denied with the "head shake".  Maybe I'm missing something obvious??  Or maybe it's not implemented yet?  Let me know what you know!

Thanks!

-  NH
  • Hi,

can you explain what you call the "head shake"?

Normally, you should be able to select your audio engine in the Preferences pane.

• Hi Violet Force,

When I try to make changes to the Audio setup in the preferences pane, the preferences pane shakes back and forth for a second or two when I click on something that it won't let me change. The point is, it won't let me change any audio preferences settings other than selecting a couple of different inputs.

I can send you a video if necessary - let me know if that would help.

Thanks!

NH