Found a bug

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Found a bug
  • When i play preview song in my project, then while playing the preview, switch to public and preview another song, both are playing at once

• Hi bioxid.

Thank you for reporting it.
    We'll probably fix this bug next time we improve the Dashboard environment.
  • hi,i cannot stay inside my projects. If in, i am kicked out. Or when i close the project, Ohm does not answer anymore.So for now i cannot do nothing.
  • 1) Also one title has desappeared (LONG ARRIVALS), but not the clone of it. People invited cannot find it anymore, and work on it.
    2) Editing my profile, the program told me that someone was already doing something in it.  (?)

• franck said:

hi,i cannot stay inside my projects. If in, i am kicked out. Or when i close the project, Ohm does not answer anymore.

So for now i cannot do nothing.

Hi Franck,

Can you confirm that you still have this problem? Does that also happen with new "empty projects"?

franck said:

1) Also one title has desappeared (LONG ARRIVALS), but not the clone of it. People invited cannot find it anymore, and work on it.

2) Editing my profile, the program told me that someone was already doing something in it.  (?)

Are you reefering to this project?
    http://www.ohmstudio.com/session/56793/long-arrivals-franck

If yes, then that's because the project doesn't have any Owner.
    We do not delete projects yet, but when the project's last Owner leaves, it becomes unaccessible so that it can later be deleted from the server.

Thanks
  • Thank for your writer! I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!  slither io