some tiny but very useful improvements

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

some tiny but very useful improvements
  • I want to leave some ideas here, that came to me after intense use of Ohmstudio

1. having the possibility of a folder structure for projects (I'm not talking about server folders, but local, on my pc, to make some order). To make an example having the possibility to have "instrumental" folder, in which I put all the instrumental tunes, or a "collab" folder ecc.
    2. Possibility to rename AUX channels
    3. possibility to give name to all tracks inside a rack. That's useful when using multitimbral vsts
    4. Rack names should be visible also in the gear panel
    5. Dragging the loop over the sequencing panel boundaries should make the page scroll automatically

Feng

• Hi feng.
    feng said:

1. having the possibility of a folder structure for projects (I'm not talking about server folders, but local, on my pc, to make some order). To make an example having the possibility to have "instrumental" folder, in which I put all the instrumental tunes, or a "collab" folder ecc.

I'm not sure I understand this part. Do you mean that each project should have the possibility to choose a different folder on your disk where the corresponding audio files would be saved?

Thanks

• No, none of those.
    What I meant was the possibility of having "virtual folders" to organize the project list in the dashboard. This folder structure would not change how files are stored remotely on the server or locally in my cache folder. It's a "cosmetic" improvement
    I don't know if I have been clearer

Feng

• OK I understand.
    Thanks