other important (for my workflow) requests for future updates

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

other important (for my workflow) requests for future updates
  • Some features that I use very often in other sequencer that I couldn't find in Ohmstudio:

1. Drag midi from vst to tracks (this is really useful: Stylus, Ezdrummer, Aas strummer, uTonic, NI drummer series, Geist, Tremor just to say a few use this feature)
    2. multitimbral instruments
    3. collaborative freeze should automatically create a "normal" wav track, so that it can be edited, copied, we can apply Fx, etc
    4. waves fx support
    5. midi out from vst

Following ones are more "maquillage"
    1. for each song, together with description tags, include instruments tag, so that, reading to the description one can know that the song has synths, bass, synth drums done and still needs guitar, real drums, mixing, mastering. Each owner can upgrade this as soon as a new part has been done
    2. chords track (only for information, not as complicated as in other softwares where that track automatically tunes audio and midi)
    3. possibility for musicians to form virtual bands and release tracks with the band's name
    4. possibility to see who's working on your song right now. Under each song name we can see the avatar of who's working on it now

Feng
  • Hi Feng.

feng said:

1. Drag midi from vst to tracks (this is really useful: Stylus, Ezdrummer, Aas strummer, uTonic, NI drummer series, Geist, Tremor just to say a few use this feature)

This should be possible soon (actually this is already possible on Mac but not on Windows due to a bug).

feng said:

2. multitimbral instruments

We'll add support for MIDI channels soon!

As for the rest we'll see what we can do :) Make sure to take part in our survey next week.

Thanks

• Well. I'm really glad. the two more important are almost here. Good work!
  • Great! Midi channels ok but still cannot drag and drop midi from vst to tracks!