Info list and tutorials

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Info list and tutorials
  • I noticed there is a forum discussion ( probs from closed beta testing ) which notes which VST works ,how well on which system and which don't.

Well this needs to be a complete listing or data base with links ie free or not and where to get it / download etc. I know it's a lot of work but these are the details that make your product stand out in the crowd and not get hidden in the cloud   B-) 

I also noticed there is not as yet a "click here to see how to " video tutorial available again details that I think will count.    

Your thoughts please 

:-?

• I also noticed there is not as yet a "click here to see how to " video tutorial available again details that I think will count.    

Hi nick. Could you please elaborate on that?
    You mean you want more video tutorials?
    What do you think of the online documentation?
    https://www.ohmstudio.com/doc

Thanks
  • I can provide a long answer and my opinion on the docs if you wish but
    the short answer and my main point on this is simple.

OHM_studio GUI interface is in English ( Japanese ? ). 
    The documentation is also English.
    To have it all in other languages will come but take a lot of time.

If you make basic but clear video's of "how to" then not even understanding of the interface language is
     required.
    You can even create an Ohm_studio project to make voice overs in many different languages very quickly and of course the back ground music.

Most things will be a "oh that's how you do it" which means no need to speak English in fact don't even need to know how to read, How many drummers do you know that can read ?   
    :-)

The short short answer 
    " Video cool, Even Keith moon on a bad day could 
    understand that"  \:D/