Rack panel

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Rack panel
  • I know you're in the process making big changes to the rack/gear panel but could you include making it detachable so I can put it on a separate monitor  - would be ideal for me!
  • yes, would be great to have a free panel layout when working with 2 screens
  • I agree, and would suggest that the same goes for mixer window (when it arrive)
    those two on second monitor = about 57% more awesomeness :)
  • Hi,

What we should be able to do "quickly" is to take into account of a second screen, but only in fullscreen mode.
    Basically the upper portion of the screen (transport, bird view, inspector and sequence) would stay on the main screen, while the bottom portion of the screen (chat, gear/rack panel, plug-in list) would go to the secondary screen.

Would that be ok ?

By the way, you can enter/exit fullscreen mode by pressing 'F'. This saves the menu bar and window bar height, as well as dock space if you don't have it in auto hide.

Also, we already have some kind of mixer already (while another is being made), by rotating the sequence. Just press 'R' when you're not in sequence detail view.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Fuchsia Force
  • Hi,

Done. It will be as I mentioned above, with the shortcut Shift + F for now.

Thanks,

Fuchsia Force
  • Hi,

There are still some little bugs with that feature : before closing a project to go back to intro screen, don't forget to put it back in one screen mode, or the intro screen will span on your two screens, making the second screen irresponsive, which is where the projects are. (quitting and relaunching will also correct the problem though)