Can Ohmstudio be installed on a USB Stick to take with you to work off another computer?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Can Ohmstudio be installed on a USB Stick to take with you to work off another computer?
  • Can Ohmstudio be installed on a USB Stick to take with you to work off another computer?
  • On a PC, it uses %APPDATA% for some storage and your "My Documents" library folder for some other storage, so I would imagine the answer is "No".

Hi, by the way - lots of ninjammers turning up now, unsurprisingly! :)
  • Well, this would be a great feature.  I'm not always laying down tracks but I might be mixing, editing, basically mix downs like in a real studio and I might be on a different computer.  This is why I'm asking.
  • There's a clear understanding that OS install can't be forced onto the system drive for too long. That's one thing. Not what you're asking is a bit more complex than that. That kind of features (archive my project) is in the ohm mind too but will probably take more time to happen.