'Seeking Collab Partners' category

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

'Seeking Collab Partners' category
  • ...right here in the categories of post list................................................................................. over there>>>>>>> 

a board for requesting people to play certain parts in your project, or musicians looking for projects to jump in on with their particular skills or instrument

• good idea. there should also be an announcement/request/looking for chat room...
  • yes, a separate chat would be great, get the connects made fast...seems like not very many are using these forum boards .....yet
  • Yes we're considering something like that, although it will probably be built into the application itself, rather than here inside the forum.
    I can't say more though, because we keep promising a lot of things and I know we will need time to develop these features :)

• hi, i would like to see a color editor,i find kinda  dark and grey.,
  • orange: That's why a forum Category would be a good enough solution in the mean time ;).
  • Forum category added :)
    Hopefully it won't be too long before we can have an easier way to ask and look for collab partners.