No audio monitored when playing

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

No audio monitored when playing
  • I'm not abled to hear what I'm playing while recording or playing. I don't have midi keybord at the moment. Tryting to record guitar with T.C. Electronic Desktop Konnect 6. Audio is recorded correcty but i didn't hear it while playing. 

Any help?
  • That something that worked and we've lost (because we rewrote a big part of the audio engine recently).
    We'll work to get it back.

Thank you for your bug report.
  • Will wait to get update. Thanks.
  • I have sent my crash reports... but I think that was down to a VST problem. Now that I have applied your workaround, I can load ohmstudio but I cannot hear any audio. I am using a MOTU Ultralite (a mk2 I think).

I can play the Vimeo instructional vids and hear audio, but nothing from ohmstudio. I see the meters active... 
  • Dagazmcl,

Did you check your audio preferences ?
    You can find them in the inspector, when you have nothing selected (we have to put it in the menu).
  • AH! Or perhaps D'OH!

I went looking for the audio prefs but didnt check out the inspector.

I blame being (a) very tired and (b) full of red wine :-p

Well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!
  • I think less than 10% of users find out where audio pref are. So we really should put them on the standard menu.
    The TODO thing is looong (but we're coding fast ;-) )
  • Updated OhmStudio, try all inputs in settings panel, try everything - audio still not monitored. Everything is great in Ableton, but not here. It's a pity, I can't start using it.