Can't open any sessions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Can't open any sessions
  • So far I haven't been able to do too much with Ohm Studio. I have access to the online section and so far that's looking pretty slick. But I have no luck running a session. Not one I've made myself, not one that I've joined online.

I have a feeling it might have something to do with my VSTs as I have quite a few of them installed on my machine, it would be nice to disable vst support or something similar to at least be able to open a session should OS encounter plugins it doesn't support.
  • UPDATE: Well, after trying to launch my test session a couple of times and seeing some crashes, which have been reported I've finally managed to open my own test session.
  • Hi Motoko,

I think the issue is related to entering a session while the plug-ins are still being scanned. Will look into it.

Thanks for your report,

Fuchsia Force
  • I have the same problem. I have not been able to open or join a session. Ohmstudio either exits or locks up (beachball spin time).

I have a large number of VSTs and AUs.
  • You might want to keep trying, I eventually got in.
  • I followed the workaround and created a custom VST folder... and now I can open OhmStudio. But alas, no audio!